Families who are caring for children, the elderly or anyone with a mental illness have enough to worry about, one of which is completely losing them and not knowing where they are or where to find them. If your family member doesn’t know how to work a mobile phone or can’t recall your phone number in order to ask for your help when they need it, then losing them could potentially end in tragedy.
LockStar Tracking and Monitoring Services are introducing a line of GPS wristwatches and bracelets that can be used to track your family member if they become lost via any computer or the LockStar application on your smartphone. The LockStar watches and bracelets offer GPS support for both indoor and outdoor locations, 2-way voice calls, an SOS button and even has geo-fencing support.
LockStar’s call center is also available for 24/7 to help families by giving them real-time locations of their family member equipped with a LockStar device. As of now, no pricing or availability for LockStar’s products have been announced, but we’ll be sure to let you know once they’re announced.
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids