Now here is a Kickstarter project that you might want to “invest” in, and while there are still 20 days more to go before time is up, the Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner has already garnered more than 80% of the funding it requires. Basically, the Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner is one device that makes it a snap for you to scan, edit and share your 35mm films over social media and email platforms. Using it is a snap, where all you need to do is turn on the scanner back-light, insert your film, shoot a photo with a compatible smartphone, and rely on the included app to perform edits and shares.
In a nutshell, all it requires is an instant and you will end up with a digital version of your film that can be archived, emailed and shared with friends. Talk about bridging the old and new schools of thought, where analogue photographers and retro-enthusiasts are able to jump aboard the digital bandwagon without missing a beat. We do hope that the Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner will achieve its financial goals, and with that, delivery is expected to happen in March.
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]