In the world of match-3 puzzle games, PopCap Games’ Bejeweled has to be the most popular as no matter what platform it was released on, people just seem to flock to it and its addictive gameplay. One platform Bejeweled has yet to make a debut in has been a real world board game, but that is all about to change now that Hasbro has teamed up with PopCap to offer the first-ever physical Bejeweled game early this year.
This spring, Hasbro will introduce two games based on PopCap’s Bejweled game. The first of which is called BEJEWELED and will have players swapping gems on the game board to match three or more jewels to win. Hasbro’s other Bejeweled game, called BEJEWELED FRENZY, will be a fast-paced card game where the objective will be to match gems to build their stacks of cards as fast as possible.
Each board game will come with a digital code to redeem digital goods. BEJEWELED will contain a digital code to redeem a PC / MAC copy of Bejeweled 3, while BEJEWELED FRENZY will contain a digital code that can be redeemed to collect four rare gems to use in Bejeweled Blitz.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: hasbro, popcap games,