The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini was rumored in recent times to come with new colors, and while this tactic worked amazingly well with the Nintendo DS Lite back in the handheld console’s heyday, it might not fare too well with smartphones. Still, you can never quite tell just when a particular marketing move will end up successful, can you? Here we are with word that the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (i8190) will soon arrive in four new colors – namely black, grey, red and brown.
This quartet of new shades will not be made readily available for purchase just yet, but they ought to arrive real soon. At this point in time, you can only choose from white or blue colors for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, so having four more color options is more than welcome. Tipped to retail for approximately €350 unlocked, do you think that this particular move will be able to see Samsung shift more Galaxy S3 Minis into the hands of consumers?
Next Story: Assassin’s Creed 3 Battle Hardened Pack
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-10-31: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Press Render Leaks Online
- 2013-09-18: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Launches September 27th For $0.99
- 2013-08-20: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Spotted
- 2013-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC Edition Coming Your Way
- 2012-12-31: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update