So we know that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will not be debuting at CES 2013, and a recent confirmation by Samsung has suggested that the earliest we could see the Galaxy S4 would be after May 2013, but this does not mean that the South Korean company will not be shopping the handset around to some of their partners and carriers. Yup it seems that according to reports, word has it that Samsung will actually be bringing the Galaxy S4 with them to CES 2013, but unfortunately the handset will be restricted to the company’s high-profile partners and certain carriers, and that Samsung Electronics’ vice president Jay Lee will be the one who will be showing the device off.
Unsurprisingly it seems that the demonstration of the Galaxy S4 will be done behind closed doors and under very tight security to ensure that nothing is leaked ahead of its release. The report has also suggested that the device Samsung is bringing may not be the final design of the handset, but rather a prototype with some of the rumored hardware which Samsung will be using to provide its partners and carriers with information about the device before decisions are made. Assuming this report is to be believed, it would make sense that the earlier alleged leaked Galaxy S4 press shot might only be a photo of the prototype, rather than its final design.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2013-01-10: Flexible Windows Phone Prototype Spotted
- 2013-01-09: Samsung Announces 8-Core Exynos 5 Octa Mobile CPU
- 2013-01-09: Samsung Youm Flexible OLED Display
- 2013-01-07: Samsung ATIV Odyssey Releasing On Verizon Wireless In Coming Weeks
- 2013-01-07: Samsung HD DVR Surveillance System gives you high definition security footage