About a week ago we reported on a rumor that the Samsung Galaxy S4 could be seeing a launch in April, and if you were already getting yourself mentally prepared for such a date, you might want to rethink that because according to Samsung, the Galaxy S4 will not be seeing a launch date before May 2013. This does not mean that the Galaxy S4 will launch in May, but it means that any rumored dates before May are most likely false. This official confirmation was taken from Samsung Lebanon’s Facebook page where a Samsung representative answered a fan’s question regarding news related to the Galaxy S4.
We’ve come across an alleged leaked press photo of the handset recently, and according to the rumors, the Galaxy S4 could feature a Exynos 5450 quad-core processor clocked at 2GHz, an 8-core GPU, a 5” Super AMOLED Full HD display, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of the box. These are merely rumors for now but considering the success of the previous Galaxy S devices, it is not surprising that the Galaxy S4 is a highly-anticipated smartphone.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before