No – you’re not experiencing deja vu. We did report earlier today on LG’s upcoming Hom-Bot vacuum debuting at CES 2013, and here we are, talking about another vacuum this time from Samsung. Apparently, it seems CES 2013 will be the location for the smart-vacuum battle to the death that we’ve all been waiting for.
Samsung has just announced its Smart Tango Corner Cleaner for CES which is disc-shaped, like the majority of robotic vacuum cleaners on the market, but what sets this one apart is its pop-out spinning brushes that extend away from vacuum’s body. The brushes are able to reach much farther than competing vacuums, which hopefully means cleaner floors for customers, especially in those hard-to-reach places.
No other details were given at this time concerning the Smart Tango Corner Cleaner, but we’re sure we’ll be hearing more about it next week at CES. Until then, you can be sure we’re going to look at our Roombas with a little bit more disgust as it dutifully cleans our apartment, not knowing it’ll soon be replaced by either LG or Samsung.RELATED
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Coffee Machine That Roasts, Grinds And Brews Your Cuppa
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, Samsung,