[CES 2013] VIZIO, today announced a record-setting holiday season with its LED2 Smart TV line-up. According to a VIZIO’s VP of Product Marketing, Lily Knowles, “As we celebrate our 10-year anniversary, we are thrilled to be ranked ‘Highest in Customer Satisfaction with HDTVs’ by J.D. Power and Associates. Thanks to the recognition of savvy consumers who count on VIZIO to deliver the best technology at the best value, we’re consistently a top-selling brand of LED HDTVs overall in the U.S. and are currently America’s #1 60+ inch HDTV company.”
Granted, 60+ inch displays aren’t exactly found in every home but it’s still a remarkable achievement for a company competing against other big names like Sharp, Sony and Samsung. VIZIO E-Series 60″ and 70″ LED Smart TVs deliver 1080p HD picture quality, feature built-in WiFi, and app support for Amazon Instant Video, HuluPlus, Netflix and more. The TVs are available now with prices starting from $999.99 for the 60″ Razor LED Smart TV (E601i).
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, tv, vizio,