In yesterday’s show and tell from Nintendo, they announced that the Pokemon franchise is far from dead, and just when you figured out that you have caught ‘em all, along comes the announcement that there are more Pokemon for you to hunt down in the upcoming Pokemon X and Y titles. Obviously, in Pokemon X and Y, there will be two more legendary Pokemon added to the mix, and they have been revealed today – coming in the form of Xerneas (ZURR-nee-us) and Yveltal (ee-VELL-tall).
Pokemon X and Y, as revealed yesterday, is said to be the first games of the franchise to make its way to the Nintendo 3DS, where Pokemon trainers all over the world will just have to play the patience card and wait all the way until October 2013 before getting a copy. “Hunting season”, so to speak, will begin then, and we hope that more information will be revealed between now and October.
Next Story: Krell Connect Announced
- 2014-04-13: Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-03-31: Google April Fools' 2014 Is All About Catching Pokémon
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-03-23: 2007 Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl OST Hits iTunes
- 2014-02-25: Free Pokemon X Or Y Next Month From Nintendo
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Offers No Save Map For Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Lumiose Save Bug
- 2013-10-15: Pokemon X And Y Sells 2 Million Copies In Two Days
- 2013-09-27: Special Edition Pokemon X And Y Nintendo 3DS XL Systems Now Available
- 2013-05-14: Pokemon X and Y Gameplay Trailer Shows New Pokemon, Improved Visuals