Belkin does not only come up with reliable networking devices, they are also a powerhouse in the world of mobile accessories, too. Having said that, we are pleased to hear that Belkin recently announced that they are involved in a multi-year licensing partnership with The LEGO Group, which means that this gives them the freedom and opportunity to create innovative and fun accessories where mobile devices are concerned. This collaboration should see some “fruit” arriving sometime in spring 2013, where a range of smartphone cases that incorporate Belkin’s quality product design with LEGO bricks will hit the market for a truly unique buildable case experience.
Specially designed for LEGO fans regardless of one’s age, the maiden product line is said to focus purely on iOS devices, where among them include the iPhone and iPod touch. Of course, this does not mean that Belkin has forgotten about the highly lucrative Android device accessories market, and will pencil in plans for future expansion in due time.
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: LEGO Power Brick Juices Up Your Handset
- 2014-02-25: LEGO The Hobbit Hits The Sony PS3
- 2014-02-17: LEGO Ghostbusters Make Its Mark
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment
- 2013-08-30: LEGO And Belkin Team Up For iPhone 5 Case
- 2013-06-07: Belkin LEGO iPhone 5 Case Offers Infinite Customization Possibilities