We already suspect HTC will launch its flagship M7 Android smartphone during a media event taking place on February 19, but it looks as though the M7 may not be the only device that will be making its debut at the show.
According to UnwiredView, they have learned of two new devices called the M4 and G2 that could either be unveiled at the February 19 event or during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona later this month.
The HTC M4 reportedly comes with a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a 4.3-inch screen, a 13-megapixel camera, a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera, a 1,700mAh battery and will come with Android Jelly Bean installed.
The HTC G2′s specs hint at a entry-level Android device as it’ll have a 1GHz processor, a 3.5-inch display, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, a 5-megapixel camera, a 1,400mAH battery and will come with Android Ice Cream Sandwich installed.
We’d be surprised if HTC unveils all three devices at their February 19 event seeing how it’ll all be about its M7 that day, so if we’d bet on an MWC reveal.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-01-31 HTC M7 March 8 Release Date A Possibility
- 2013-01-29 HTC Announces February 19 Launch Event Possibly For The HTC M7
- 2013-01-28 HTC M7 Housing Caught On Video
- 2013-01-20 HTC M7 Render Is Close To The Real Thing (Rumor)
- 2013-01-16 HTC M7 Render Seen