We already suspect HTC will launch its flagship M7 Android smartphone during a media event taking place on February 19, but it looks as though the M7 may not be the only device that will be making its debut at the show.
According to UnwiredView, they have learned of two new devices called the M4 and G2 that could either be unveiled at the February 19 event or during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona later this month.
The HTC M4 reportedly comes with a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a 4.3-inch screen, a 13-megapixel camera, a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera, a 1,700mAh battery and will come with Android Jelly Bean installed.
The HTC G2′s specs hint at a entry-level Android device as it’ll have a 1GHz processor, a 3.5-inch display, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, a 5-megapixel camera, a 1,400mAH battery and will come with Android Ice Cream Sandwich installed.
We’d be surprised if HTC unveils all three devices at their February 19 event seeing how it’ll all be about its M7 that day, so if we’d bet on an MWC reveal.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: g2, HTC, m7,