Apple’s next generation iPhone has certainly seen lots of speculation, and most folks would say that there is a new iPhone out later this year, not to mention that it will most probably carry the name “iPhone 5S” for all intents and purposes, keeping in line with what has deemed to be tradition, or at least, historically speaking. Rumors are flying around that Apple’s upcoming iPhone, which is said to roll out in 2014 (that would also place it under the category of iPhone 6 rumors), will boast of a polycarbonate body that is not different from the kind of material which saw action on Apple’s now defunct base-model MacBook laptop.
The iPhone 6 is also rumored to come with a larger 4.5-inch display (hmm, by the time 2014 rolls around, 4.5” might just be too archaic, considering the way phablets are stamping their mark all over the place even this year) and will sport a slightly thicker body compared to current generation iPhones. I would strongly advise you to take this bit of news with an extremely large grain of salt, especially when it is said that the iPhone 6 will come with a retail price point of $330.
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6 Could Sport More Rounded Edge Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Analysts Believe Apple Sales Will Be Flat This Quarter
- 2014-04-18 Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-15 Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2013-01-01 iPhone 6 Tested By Apple?