We did take a look at a revamped SNES as well as read about a custom painted Nintendo 64 controller, but here we are with modder extraordinary, Ben Heck, in his element again with a revamped NES. Yes sir, an old school 8-bit NES has just been given some love by Ben Heck, where it will now come complete with automatic, slot loading capabilities. This is definitely not a modification which is a walk in the park, but rather, it will overcome system design roadblocks in the process of improving the classic Nintendo Gaming System that has kept so many pre-pubescent kids entertained over the years back in its heyday. Definitely one of the cooler NES mods that we have seen to date, and imagine just how many more NES system could have been sold if it were marketed Ben Heck style.
Next Story: Slacker Music Application Rebranded
- 2014-01-23: Nintendo World Championships Rare Cartridge Up For Sale
- 2013-12-31: Ben Heck Mods Xbox One Controller For Single-handed Use
- 2013-11-20: The Entertainment Flask Hides Your Drink Within An NES Cartridge
- 2013-11-11: Nintendo To Release 2-Disc Album With Music From NES Classics
- 2013-08-28: Mike Tyson Finally Plays Punch-Out!! [Video]
- 2013-07-29: NES Controller And Laptop Control A Car