PlayStation 4 rumors are starting to get hot, especially since the WSJ claims that the PlayStation 4 will be announced at Sony’s 20th of February event. While that may or may not be true, we’re sure that many PS4 hopefuls are still curious as to what sort of games they might be able to expect at the launch of the console, and according to STFUandPlay (backed up by Polygon author aegies), it seems that come 20th of February we can expect to see a next-gen racing game announced, as well as a project that Killzone studio Guerilla Games has been working on.
The specifics of the games were not revealed, but according to the information, the next-gen racer is said to be similar in play style of Project Gotham Racing, and the team behind it originally planned for it to be a Gran Turismo title but apparently Sony Japan did not give them to go ahead. Either way assuming the rumors are true, it looks like the 20th of February could be an interesting day for all of us. If you’re curious to see if the rumors pan out, be sure to check back with us then as we will keep you updated with the news!
Next Story: Hitman Movie Reboot To Star Paul Walker
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-03-27: The Last Of Us For PS4 Coming This Summer
- 2014-02-13: Sony Believes PlayStation 3 Still Has A Lot Of Life Left
- 2014-02-13: Gamer Exploits PS Plus Loophole, Free Membership Until 2035
- 2014-02-03: PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-06: Three Million Xbox One Units Were Sold In 2013