Sony has just revealed a new PlayStation gaming console that will be launched in the Asian market. But don’t get too excited because it’s not the PS4. It is, however, a PlayStation Vita gaming console that has been painted in silver. Yes, Sony has showcased the Ice Silver edition PlayStation Vita on its website last week and stated that it will be launching on March 6th. The PlayStation Vita “Ice Silver” model will retail in Malaysia for MYR1, 099, in Hong Kong for HKD2,280, and in Singapore for SGD 399.
Do note that this is the Wi-Fi model, so our readers in Asia might want to start marking their own calendars to get it. As for us in the U.S., the chances of getting the Ice Silver edition PlayStation Vita is slim, but be patient, as you know, Sony has just teased something big that will be coming on February 20th. Rumor has it that Sony will announced the next-generation PlayStation on the said date. So, keep it here on Ubergizmo for more updates.
- 2014-02-17 PS Plus TV Spot Introduced
- 2014-02-04 Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-21 PlayStation 4 Error CE-34878-0 Being Investigated By Sony
- 2014-01-08 DualShock 3 A Requirement For PlayStation Now Gameplay On Smartphones And Tablets
- 2011-10-20 Sony launches PlayStation Vita developer diaries
- 2011-10-18 PlayStation Vita confirmed for February 2012
- 2011-10-05 PlayStation Vita can be used as a wireless PlayStation 3 controller
- 2011-09-28 Sony PlayStation Vita originally due for December 3rd
- 2011-09-16 PlayStation Vita to have external battery pack