The Sony Xperia V, otherwise known as the LT25i, has finally received an operating system update which will bump up the version number to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, or at least, that is what we are getting from sentiments on the ground. Just what kind of goodies does the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update bring to the table? For starters, your firmware version will be upgraded to version 9.1.A.0.490, which is slightly different from firmware number 9.1.A.0.489 which begun to arrive on the Sony Xperia T last week.
Apparently, the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update affects a bunch of European countries that will include Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Switzerland. Fret not if you happen to live in those countries, and your Xperia V looks dead as a doornail even when you have tried for the umpteenth time to manually search for the update. These things normally happen in stages, so be patient. Hopefully, it will also fix the sleep of death bug as well.
Next Story: Asus ME371MG Called Fonepad K004
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-03-26 Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-10-15 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2013-10-09 Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia SP, To Receive Android Updates (Rumor)
- 2013-06-20 Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.2.2 Update Seeding
- 2013-06-04 Sony Xperia S Gets New Jelly Bean Firmware