Samsung finally unveiled its long-awaited Galaxy S4 late last week with many mobile phone users seriously considering the device. Apple knows this and has decided to remind these potential Galaxy S4 adopters why people love the iPhone.
Apple’s iPhone 5 landing pages having been updated to read “Loving it is easy. That’s why so many people do,” which then leads to a number of reasons why the device is still considered to be quite popular. “iPhone owners love their iPhone,” the page contunes. “And not just because of the Retina display. Or the amazing camera. Or the long battery life. It’s all those things plus the fact that iPhone is just so easy to use.”
Once customers are flooded with enough of an iPhone love-fest, they can proceed to “learn more about why you’ll love and iPhone” by clicking a link to further explain “what makes an iPhone unlike anything else.”
We find it interested for Apple to take the defensive with its marketing of its iPhone just days after Samsung unveils its Galaxy S4. Hopefully its unveiling will spark something in Apple to finally reveal something truly groundbreaking and not just make an iPhone with a larger screen.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Lures iPhone 5 Owners To Galaxy S4 With Smart Switch App
- 2013-06-24: AT&T Discounts iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One By 50% For A Limited Time
- 2013-06-05: Samsung Outsells Apple In U.S. Thanks To Galaxy S4 [Analyst]
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-03-22: Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch Results In iPhone Trade-Ins Doubling