The closer we get to March 26, the harder it is for us to not have BioShock Infinite on the brain. We’ve seen some great content coming from Irrational Games over the past few months which highlight Columbia’s Impending Doom, Elizabeth possibly being a person who should be feared as well as Booker’s motives not starting out to be as honest as we were lead to believe. Last night, the first official 60-second TV commercial spot for BioShock Infinite debuted, and it’s as awesome as you probably expect it to be.
BioShock Infinite’s 60-second TV commercial is a great mix of action and music with a little bit of the supernatural mixed in there for good measure. Unfortunately, as the commercial suggests at its opening, it’s all CGI, but that doesn’t make it any less awesome, especially considering the in-game footage has always looked fantastic to us.
If you have yet to pre-order your copy of BioShock Infinite, even after hearing about its nifty pre-order bonuses and its premium and Ultimate Songbird editions were announced, we think now would be a good time for you to get your order in as the game looks to be one that shouldn’t be missed.RELATED
- Blizzard's Legal Team Takes Control Of Blizzard.tv Domain
- Man Too Engrossed In Game To Notice His Car Was On Fire
- Bungie's Destiny Pegged For September 2014 Release
- Xbox One Compatibility “Trick” Is A Prank
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.1 'A Realm Awoken' Trailer Shows Off New Content
- Follow: bioshock infinite, commercial, Irrational Games,