It was previously rumored that the Blackberry Z10 could see a release on the 15th of March on AT&T, possibly giving AT&T the advantage of being the first carrier in the US to offer the device. While it remains to be seen if the rumored 15th of March date will pan out, here’s another date you might want to add to your calendar, although we’re guessing the previously rumored date might be preferred. Why is that so? Well according to this particular rumor, the Blackberry Z10 could be released on AT&T on the 22nd of March, a good week after the initial rumored date.
This is according to Hugo Miller at Bloomberg who shed some light on the new date. However the 22nd of March date isn’t a stretch since earlier rumors have pointed to that date. However that doesn’t mean that nothing will take place on the 15th of March. While the phone might not be up for sale on the 15th, it is speculated that perhaps the device will be announced by AT&T and that pre-orders could begin on that day itself. Then again with the Samsung Galaxy S4 being announced on the 14th, perhaps a later announcement date for the Z10 might make sense, especially if they don’t want to be drowned out by the excitement. Either way check back with us on the 15th and 22nd of March for the details, if there are any to be had.
Next Story: Blackberry Z10 Sold Out In 2 Days In India
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-04 AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2013-03-22 BlackBerry Z10 Now Available In The U.S. On AT&T
- 2013-03-11 BlackBerry Z10 Available On AT&T For $199 Starting March 22
- 2013-03-05 AT&T BlackBerry Z10 To Arrive First Among The Carriers?
- 2013-01-30 AT&T BlackBerry Z10, Q10 To Arrive Soon