What you see above is known as the Freeride E-Speed electric motorcycle, although it is right now still in the prototype stage, where the Freeride E-Speed hails from KTM-KISKA. It certainly is a beauty to cast your eyes upon, where it performs just like how a normal commuter would expect it to, and also has the capability of performing offroad as well, which means your weekends would be a whole lot more exciting.
Some of the Freeride’s features include a sturdy electric motor, where thanks to its disc armature design of a brushless synchronous motor which powers the KTM Freeride E, it will be able to crank out 42 Nm of torque right from the moment you twist the grip, offering even power delivery. Specially designed for peak power of 22 kW (30 hp), the electric motor is capable of churning out 20 ponies continuously. There is no clutch to worry about, and neither do you have to worry about shifting gears, just twist and go. Not only that, it is dust- and water-proof, making it more than ideal for the toughest offroad trips.
- 2013-06-30 Lightning Electric Motorcycle Comes Up Tops Against Gas-Powered Bikes
- 2011-11-10 Energica electric motorcycle looks really mean
- 2011-10-17 Electric Zero DS ferry police around in an effort to go green
- 2011-08-25 Stand on the MXB Shocker electric bike
- 2011-08-16 Lightning Motorcycles hit new land speed record for electric bikes