Fuse, a co-operative shooter that is making its way to the Xbox 360 as well as PS3 platforms later this spring, has just had its pre-order bonuses revealed, thanks to the folks over at Electronic Arts. This announcement of the four-person co-op shooter, which will roll out to the masses later this May 28th across North America, will follow it up with a release across the pond for our European friends this coming May 31st. Fuse is said to be the first multiplatform title from Insomniac Games, and will not arrive on the PC at all.
Not only that, some of the pre-order bonuses will be made available for Fuse at select retailers, and those who placed a reservation for the game will receive a quartet of Hyperion Prototype Armor Skins, a similar number of Hyperion Prototype Weapon Skins, and a Quickdraw Team Perk that will increase weapon damage. Originally known as OverStrike, Fuse was announced at the 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo. Are you interested in picking up this title when it arrives?
Next Story: Firaxis Displays XCOM Trailer - What’s Up?
- 2014-04-11 EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03 Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01 EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30 EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19 EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]