Scanning is made easy with an all-in-one mouse scanner with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology by IRIS. Just click the scan button and swipe the IRIScan Mouse in any direction on paper documents. Texts and images will appear instantaneously on the computer display.
The USB 2.0 device together with the software, will stitch the images in real time and evaluated. The OCR engine recognizes text and converts it into editable documents in Microsoft Office and other word processors. Users can then drag and drop text into any text editor for editing.
IRIScan Mouse provides 300 dpi scanning resolution for optimal scanning quality. It can scan any documents up to A3. Scans can be directly uploaded to Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr in a single click with the software suite provided. It also comes with free 3-month Evernote Premium subscription and free IRISCompressor software. IRISCompressor converts any image into a standard, searchable PDF file up to five times smaller.
IRIScan Mouse is now selling for USD89 and it can be shipped to you for FREE anywhere around the world. It also comes with 30-days satisfaction guarantee.
Next Story: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Eye Tracking, Dual Camera
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm