If you are an avid gamer who loves every aspect of the game, including the soundtrack, chances are you would have heard of composer Jeremy Soule, who is the person behind the Skyrim and Guild Wars tunes. Jeremy has decided to turn to Kickstarter in order to help him fund some classical symphony tracks. In case you need more convincing of the man’s pedigree, he is the one behind the themes of The Elder Scrolls, Baldur’s Gate, Guild Wars, Warhammer 40K, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic among others, need we say more?
Jeremy Soule’s venture into composing non-game music has taken him over to Kickstarter, where he desires to revitalize the field of classical music, and left a note of thanks to his supporters in advance should they decide to pool their money together for his venture. Jeremy said, “Kickstarter offers us a wonderful opportunity, and with your help, we can kindle the beginnings of what will be a new way in which to bring life to music in the concert hall and into the lives of others. I want to thank you in advance, dear friends and supporters, for your kindness, enthusiasm, and belief in what I do. I look forward to writing this work for you.” So far, his modest goal of $10,000 has been breached, raising nearly 3 times the amount now.
Next Story: More Nokia Lumia 928 Samples Leaked?
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10