I guess you can more or less classify the Nokia Lumia 928 as a phone “species” that is extremely difficult to spot, and it is something like the abominable snowman or Nessie – no one has solid proof that the device exists, and yet from time to time, some “evidence” turns up to support the possibility of the Nokia Lumia 928 being an actual device. Recently, a bunch of leaked images were spotted over on Androidsym, who claims that they have published a range of images that were captured using the Nokia Lumia 928 (but of course!).
Apparently, the EXIF information for each of the photo do seem to point towards the fabled Nokia Lumia 928, which will continue from a purported leaked image from a Nokia employee some days back. The Nokia Lumia 928, assuming it is real, does not seem to look the same as the Nokia Lumia 920, which is what many people have been led to believe. It seems that the somewhat-black element located on the top left hand corner has gotten the Internet abuzz as to guess what it could be. What do you think?
Next Story: Sony Xperia ZL Gets New Firmware
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-07-31: Nokia Lumia 928 Owners Reporting Random Freezes
- 2013-06-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Review
- 2013-05-21: Nokia Lumia 928 Ad Blatantly States Its Camera Is Better Than The iPhone 5 And Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-13: Nokia Lumia 925 Alleged Images Leaked