You know that the biggest announcement next week is going to concern the Samsung Galaxy S4, so do expect to hear and obviously, see, a whole lot more about the Galaxy S4 in the coming week. Well, normally reliable Twitter tipster @evleaks has just revealed more shots on the Samsung Galaxy S4, which does not really show the physical device itself, although it does depict a distinctly different shape compared to the current flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Other than that, there were other hardware specifications in this apparent placeholder, which indicated the presence of a a 4.99” Super AMOLED display that does Full HD resolution, a 13-megapixel camera located at the back, a choice of 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, 2GB RAM and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in tow. Rendered images are fine and nice, but what we really want to check out in the coming week would be a leaked photo of the actual Galaxy S4 itself, in the flesh! Would you be making an upgrade from the Galaxy S3 when the Galaxy S4 arrives?
Next Story: Verizon’s Lucid 2 Could Be LG Optimus F5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow