We’ve been hearing rumors of a certain Nokia Lumia 928, and for those who haven’t been following, word on the street has it that Nokia has a device called the Lumia 928 up their sleeves which will differ greatly from their current lineup of Lumia devices. For the most part, the Nokia Lumia range of Windows Phone devices have been made from plastic/polycarbonate. Hardly the most premium sort of material, but it helps keep the costs down as well as make it a bit more durable and flexible when dropped. The Lumia 928 on the other hand, according to the rumors, is said to feature an aluminum body, much like Apple’s iPhone 5 and the HTC One, undoubtedly making the device feel more “premium”.
While we have no idea what an aluminum Lumia device could look like or if it even exists, Nokia CEO Stephen Elop did hint that we could expect to look forward to some “beautiful phones”. His statement was made in an interview that was broadcasted on Finnish TV, and while he did not specifically name any devices, we can’t help but speculate that the Lumia 928 could be one of them. In any case if the rumors are to be believed, the Lumia 928 could be arriving in April, which isn’t too far off, so be sure to check back with us then for the details! In the meantime who’s looking forward to an aluminum Windows Phone device?
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2013-07-31: Nokia Lumia 928 Owners Reporting Random Freezes
- 2013-06-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Review
- 2013-05-21: Nokia Lumia 928 Ad Blatantly States Its Camera Is Better Than The iPhone 5 And Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-13: Nokia Lumia 925 Alleged Images Leaked