Plenty of devices go through the hallowed doorway of the FCC each week, as these need to be tested under different conditions in order to make sure that they are fit and ready to be used among the general masses without any issues. Having said that, you might want to take a good and long, hard look at the Nokia Lumia 720 above, especially so if you happen to live in the US. After all, this is most probably the nearest to the Nokia Lumia 720 that you are going to get to without having to go through the troubles of dealing with an importer.
The Nokia Lumia 720 has hit the FCC and subsequently, picked up overall nods of approval from the body, although it does not come with LTE connectivity that majority of the US carriers are looking forward to. However, the Nokia Lumia 720’s full manual is definitely available for one to peruse through, in addition to HSPA+ support on AT&T’s frequencies. We do look forward to check out a Nokia Lumia 720 model that sports US-native LTE sometime down the road, keeping our fingers crossed that the folks over at Nokia might actually change their minds eventually.
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-12-05: Nokia Lumia 1320 Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-30: Two Versions Of The Nokia Lumia 1520 Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-15: Nokia RM-927 Makes Its Way To The FCC
- 2013-07-01: Nokia RM-892 Spotted At FCC, Possibly T-Mobile's Lumia 925
- 2013-06-20: Nokia RM-875 Spotted At FCC, Possible International Version Of EOS