The Samsung Galaxy S4 that has been shrouded in mystery for quite some time already (in fact, I dare to venture and say that it is one of the better kept secrets around as not many people seem to have gotten a true blue official image, although some have come dangerously close (which have yet to be confirmed). All we know is, little Jeremy already knows what the Galaxy S4 looks like, and the poor kid does not seem to know how to lower the brightness level on his Galaxy S4’s display. Still, Samsung’s official Twitter account has posted an image of what seems to be the Samsung Galaxy S4, revealing the top left hand side of the device that looks suspiciously close to the Galaxy S3.
Ah well, I guess that this means the entire “family” of the Galaxy S series share a similar design DNA, but do bear in mind that the Samsung logo seemed to have experienced a slight shift. What we do know is, all will be revealed in due time, so play the patience card and you should be home free this March 14th.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before