Planning on picking up the brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 for yourself when it arrives in the US? While a rough timeframe has been given for its US release, T-Mobile has come forward and announced that come 1st of May, the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available for purchase via T-Mobile. Pricing for the phone and the repayments have not been made official yet, but T-Mobile did state that Galaxy S4 owners will be able to choose from plans starting as low as $50. The Galaxy S4 will be launched with T-Mobile’s new pricing scheme which basically involves the customer putting a downpayment for the phone and making monthly repayments over a period of time.
Considering that T-Mobile has priced other flagship devices like the HTC One and the iPhone 5 at $99 on their new scheme, we wouldn’t be surprised if the Samsung Galaxy S4 received the same treatment as well. T-Mobile’s announcement of the Galaxy S4’s availability makes them the first carrier in the US to offer an official launching date, but for all we know other carriers might offer the phone earlier or later, but we guess we will just have to wait and see.
Next Story: LG Issued Patent For A Phone With Three Displays
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-05-19 Galaxy S4 Nexus Edition Reportedly Akin To T-Mobile Variant
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-05-07 T-Mobile And AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Updates Arrive
- 2013-05-07 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets Update
- 2013-04-24 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 Delayed Until April 29