Rumor has it that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and the Galaxy Note III will be announced at IFA 2013, to be held on 6 to 11 September in Berlin. The source claims that no technical details about both of these devices is available as of now. It was said that Samsung will stop supporting software for the first generation Galaxy Tab, whereas the Galaxy Tab 2 will receive Android 4.2.2 update. There will be no more updates for the Galaxy Tab 2 after that.
Samsung has already made a high-end Galaxy product release this month, that being its latest flagship Android smartphone the Galaxy S4. The first generation Galaxy Tab was released two years back, whereas the Galaxy Tab 2 is still on sale in major markets around the world. Galaxy Note 2 has also performed well in the market and it will be interesting to see what updates Samsung reveals. This is just a rumor at this point, we can not be entirely certain that Samsung will indeed announce both of these devices at IFA 2013. Even if the announcement is not going to be made at IFA, both the Galaxy Tab 3 and Galaxy Note III are expected to be announced in the second half of 2013 anyway.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea