Samsung introduced their flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S4 at New York City in the middle of this month, and they have yet to leave the Big Apple since they held a home entertainment event there, too, while offering more details on the Samsung S9 UHD TV which was first spotted on the showfloor of CES earlier this year. Of course, since the Samsung S9 UHD TV will carry Ultra High Definition capability along with top-of-the-line specifications, you can be sure that the price will be equally high to match such high end hardware.
Just how much of a hit will your bank account have to take when it comes to the 85” S9 UHD TV? We are looking at a whopping $39,999, which is more than enough to buy a decent family sedan, although that amount of money will net you a slick, easel-style frame as well as “Precision Black Pro” display technology as it becomes available for purchase at the end of this month. Does the missus approve of bringing one home to the living room?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released