Samsung introduced their flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S4 at New York City in the middle of this month, and they have yet to leave the Big Apple since they held a home entertainment event there, too, while offering more details on the Samsung S9 UHD TV which was first spotted on the showfloor of CES earlier this year. Of course, since the Samsung S9 UHD TV will carry Ultra High Definition capability along with top-of-the-line specifications, you can be sure that the price will be equally high to match such high end hardware.
Just how much of a hit will your bank account have to take when it comes to the 85” S9 UHD TV? We are looking at a whopping $39,999, which is more than enough to buy a decent family sedan, although that amount of money will net you a slick, easel-style frame as well as “Precision Black Pro” display technology as it becomes available for purchase at the end of this month. Does the missus approve of bringing one home to the living room?
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit