They say that there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world, and I agree with them. However, when it comes to free Wi-Fi connectivity, that is an entirely different story altogether. What do you think about gaining free Wi-Fi access not for a week, or even a month, but instead, a whole year? Yes sir, that is what Samsung has just announced for folks living in South Africa, allowing you to be eligible for a year’s worth of free Wi-Fi in their partnership with AlwaysOn.
Basically, this particular offer is valid per device, and not per customer, so if you yourself own for example, three Samsung devices, you will be eligible for up to 1GB of free data for each device on a monthly basis. In a nutshell, you can access Wi-Fi hotspots from AlwaysOn for free for up to one year, and with 1,200 AlwaysOn hotspots around, you would most probably be spoilt for choice. Even better is the fact that this free Wi-Fi offer is applicable to Samsung devices that were sold in the past three years. Talk about retrospective benefits!
Next Story: Google I/O 2013 Tickets Sold Out
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo