AOC has just announced their new 29” monitor that has been dubbed the Q2963PM, where this particular monitor will come in a 21:9 aspect ratio (that’s super wide according to some folks), sporting a combination of IPS LED technology alongside convenient connectivity in order to deliver a cinematic display experience right in front of you on the work desk. The Q2963PM will come with a pair of 3 Watt enclosed speakers, where its WFHD 2560×1080 resolution ensures that you are able to attain the most immersive experience possible, regardless of whether you are watching movies or playing games.
Connectivity options for the AOC Q2963PM include DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI, where you can further multiply your screen courtesy of Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture capabilities. In a nutshell, if your brain is capable of multitasking better than others, you can watch a movie via a connected Blu-ray player on one half of the screen, while checking out the latest gossip online through your connected notebook on the other half, and that is just a start. Interested folks can pick up the AOC Q2963PM for $499 a pop.
- 2014-03-17: Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-01-20: LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16: LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-07-23: ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-04-18: LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room
- 2012-11-20: AOC Borderless i2367fh 23-inch Monitor
- 2012-10-03: AOC announces 27" i2757fh "borderless" monitor
- 2012-05-02: AOC 22-inch USB-powered HD display is now available for purchase
- 2011-11-17: AOC launches 23" Aire Pro IPS monitor
- 2010-04-14: AOC V27m 27-inch Full HD Monitor On Its Way