The HTC One has been receiving a lot of attention in the press lately. Its not only because it is a new smartphone and there’s substantial buzz around it, its also because the launch has been plagued with delays. Looks like it won’t be long until the latest Android powered flagship smartphone from HTC hits the shelves. AT&T HTC One pre-orders are starting this week. Initially the 32GB variant is being offered at $249.99. The 64GB variant will be available later and will be priced at $299.99.
According to the source, pre-orders begin in retail channels on April 5, which is also the day T-Mobile starts taking pre-orders for its iPhone 5. Marketing materials reveal that online pre-orders of AT&T HTC One will begin on April 4. Keep in mind that this is yet to be confirmed by AT&T, though by the looks of things, it shouldn’t take too long for them to make an announcement. T-Mobile and Sprint will also be carrying the HTC One, though they’re yet to reveal any of their plans. Promotional signage at RadioShack reveals that Sprint HTC One will be priced at $199.99.
[Image via Engadget]
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-12: AT&T CFO Skeptical About Sprint T-Mobile Merger
- 2013-04-21: 64GB HTC One In Black Arrives On AT&T And Sprint Websites
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-04: HTC One Pre-Orders Start Today On AT&T, Sprint Tomorrow
- 2011-01-13: Verizon and HTC take top spot for Android 2.2 Froyo updates