The HTC One has been receiving a lot of attention in the press lately. Its not only because it is a new smartphone and there’s substantial buzz around it, its also because the launch has been plagued with delays. Looks like it won’t be long until the latest Android powered flagship smartphone from HTC hits the shelves. AT&T HTC One pre-orders are starting this week. Initially the 32GB variant is being offered at $249.99. The 64GB variant will be available later and will be priced at $299.99.
According to the source, pre-orders begin in retail channels on April 5, which is also the day T-Mobile starts taking pre-orders for its iPhone 5. Marketing materials reveal that online pre-orders of AT&T HTC One will begin on April 4. Keep in mind that this is yet to be confirmed by AT&T, though by the looks of things, it shouldn’t take too long for them to make an announcement. T-Mobile and Sprint will also be carrying the HTC One, though they’re yet to reveal any of their plans. Promotional signage at RadioShack reveals that Sprint HTC One will be priced at $199.99.
[Image via Engadget]RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: at&t, HTC, HTC One, Sprint, t-mobile,
- Seen at: engadget