Back in March we reported that Battlefield 4 would be released on the PC in fall, and while a rough timeframe was nice, we’re sure that many gamers out there are looking forward a more concrete release date. Thanks to an image spotted at Australian video games retailer, EB Games (via BF4Central), it has been suggested on the image of the poster that the game will be released on the 31st of October 2013.
Since the 31st of October falls on a Thursday, a day which is apparently the tradition in which new games are released in Australia, it has been speculated that Battlefield 4 could see a release on the 29th of October for regions such as North America and the UK. The image also reveals the return of Commander Mode, Battlelog 2.0, and an upcoming DLC named “Drone Strike”. Take this poster with a grain of salt for now, but hopefully we are looking at the real thing and not a fake, and that an official announcement will be made in the near future.
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-02: DICE Promises To Fix Battlefield 4's Rubber-Banding Issue
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2012-07-16: Battlefield 4 outed in US Origin store ad?