It seems more information regarding Google Glass has been slowly but surely being revealed the closer we get to its actual release, which is expected some time later this year. We already know what its specs are going to be as well as Google not wanting any ads on the platform. It looks like that may not be the only stipulation to being a Google Glass owner as it’s being reported Google also doesn’t want its users reselling or loaning their device.
What would happen if you resell or unknowingly have someone else wear your Google Glass? Well – we think Google says it best in their terms of service: “If you resell, loan, transfer, or give your device to any other person without Google’s authorization, Google reserves the right to deactivate the device, and neither you nor the unauthorized person using the device will be entitled to any refund, product support, or product warranty.”
We think you’d agree this is a little bit of an extreme on Google’s part as we’re confident if you are wearing a pair of Google Glasses, your friends and family are going to be curious and ask to try them on. Hopefully Google won’t have an issue with a one-time demo of the device, but considering they’ll brick your Google Glass if your face isn’t wearing them at all times, would you really want to take that risk?
Next Story: Twitter #music Is Now Official!
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2013-05-06 Google Glass Parodied On Saturday Night Live
- 2013-04-16 Google Glass Specs Reveal 5MP Camera, 25-Inch Display, All-Day Battery Life
- 2013-03-27 Google Chooses 8,000 Winners To Pay $1,500 To Wear Google Glass
- 2013-03-12 Google Glass Will Support Prescription Glasses
- 2013-03-08 Google Glass App Recognizes People Based On Fashion Sense