Since we have already taken a look at how a conceptual iOS 7 would look like, how about stretching the truth a little bit further and settle for a conceptual version of the iPhone from Apple, too? Since the iPhone 5 has been out for some time already with the iPhone 5S being touted to be rolled out later this year, it goes without saying that the next concept will have to logically take on the next number in an upward progression, and thanks to the work of designer Ran Avni, here we are with a video of what he has called the iPhone 6.
The video does seem to depict the iPhone 6 in a form factor that will not be unfamiliar to the folks who already own the iPhone 5, although one major design revamp would be the display size that has been stretched all the way from 4” to 4.5”, which will still be unable to compete with the phablets that run on the Android operating system, but more visual real estate is always nice to have. Not only that, it is also said to be thinner and boasts of a smaller body compared to the iPhone 5, thanks to the removal of the home button.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Might Offer A Major Revamp
- 2014-04-21 Analysts Believe Apple Sales Will Be Flat This Quarter
- 2014-04-18 Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-15 Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-14 iPhone 6 Price Might Get A Bump [Analyst]
- 2014-04-13 Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]