Business networking site LinkedIn did make a few quick rounds sometime in the middle of March this year concerning the possibility of them purchasing Pulse News for a cool $90 million. Well, I guess as with all other good rumors out there, these will either be confirmed or debunked in due time, and the same applies with this particular rumor where both companies – LinkedIn as well as Pulse News, did confirm earlier this morning that the former has already purchased the latter, although there was no mention on the total amount.
We do know that Pulse happens to have over 30 million users and 750 million publishing partners around the world, where LinkedIn is capable of visioning both companies working hand in hand, delivering and producing content for professionals, by professionals. LinkedIn themselves have over 200 million members, where 155 million of them are unique monthly visitors, and it remains to be seen whether Pulse’s apps will continue to operate or not, or will there be new features in the pipeline. Do you think that this is good business for LinkedIn?
Next Story: Lenovo ThinkPad Twist Review (S230U)
- 2014-04-21 LinkedIn Polls For Groups Will Be Shutting Down 15th May
- 2014-04-01 LinkedIn Email Addresses Exposed Via Browser Plug-In Software
- 2014-01-15 LinkedIn Volunteer Marketplace Launched
- 2013-11-05 Twitter Sees 500,000 Job Postings Published A Month, Expected To Rise To 2 Million
- 2013-10-23 LinkedIn Flexes Its Mobile Muscles