Capcom’s Remember Me is scheduled to be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on June 7, which means the famous game publisher has a little over two months in order to start putting its marketing power behind its newest IP. Capcom has released a brand-new trailer for Remember Me which shows Nilin doing one of the things she does best in the game: fighting.
The trailer, which is called “It’s Time to Fight,” highlights some of the enemies Nilin will be fighting across Neo-Paris, whose inhabitants are “blissfully ignorant” to the control Memorize has over them as the corporation stores their memories for their own, yet-to-be known reasons. A group known as Errorists will be joining in Nilin’s battle to take down Memorize, which we’re hoping means they can do all of the heavy corporation-toppling work and let Nilin have a nice French dinner somewhere.Oh, and did we mention the new trailer is chock full of dubstep? Well – if that’s still your cup of tea these days, then you’re sure to enjoy Remember Me’s new trailer.
Next Story: Domo Toaster
- 2014-04-21 Capcom Reveals New Monster Hunter 4G Trailer
- 2014-04-21 New Ultra Street Fighter IV English Trailer Denotes 44 Challengers
- 2014-03-10 Capcom And Twitch Deliver Capcom Pro Tour
- 2014-02-24 Capcom's DLCs Account For 15-16% Of Their Sales
- 2014-02-21 Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4
- 2013-12-03 New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- 2013-11-20 Dead Rising 3 Launch Trailer Is Chock Full Of Zombies
- 2013-06-13 300: Rise of an Empire Trailer Now Out
- 2013-05-21 Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-Op Mode Highlighted In New Trailer