Capcom’s Remember Me is scheduled to be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on June 7, which means the famous game publisher has a little over two months in order to start putting its marketing power behind its newest IP. Capcom has released a brand-new trailer for Remember Me which shows Nilin doing one of the things she does best in the game: fighting.
The trailer, which is called “It’s Time to Fight,” highlights some of the enemies Nilin will be fighting across Neo-Paris, whose inhabitants are “blissfully ignorant” to the control Memorize has over them as the corporation stores their memories for their own, yet-to-be known reasons. A group known as Errorists will be joining in Nilin’s battle to take down Memorize, which we’re hoping means they can do all of the heavy corporation-toppling work and let Nilin have a nice French dinner somewhere.Oh, and did we mention the new trailer is chock full of dubstep? Well – if that’s still your cup of tea these days, then you’re sure to enjoy Remember Me’s new trailer.RELATED
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: capcom, trailer,