If you happen to live across the pond (in Europe, as I am not referring to the Far East with the Land of the Rising Sun) and own Nokia’s flagship Windows Phone 8 powered device, the Nokia Lumia 920, then you might be pleased to hear that the long awaited 1308 firmware update has finally arrived in that part of the world, where it will deliver improvement to your captured photos, while implementing the tool to assist consumers manage the pesky “Other” storage. This particular update has already arrived in the US, so it makes perfect sense that Europe is not lagging too far behind.
Other improvements that accompany this firmware update would include its proximity sensor parameters, better automatic display brightness adjustment and other miscellaneous performance enhancements, and if it were to be summed up in a single phrase, “what are you waiting for already?!”. Just remember to perform a backup on your Lumia 920 before applying this firmware update, as you can never quite tell just when Murphy might strike. Let’s hope no issues crop up along the way.
Next Story: LIT Activity Tracker
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-01-30 Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-13 Nokia Lumia black Update Sets Its Sights On The Lumia 920
- 2013-12-29 Nokia Lumia 920 Reportedly Jailbroken By Chinese Hackers
- 2013-04-07 Nokia Lumia 920 Firmware Update Runs Into Plenty Of Issues
- 2013-03-28 AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Firmware Update Runs Into Issues