It has been rumored for quite some time now that Nokia has another Lumia device under its belt, called the Lumia 928. A purported image of Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon has been leaked on Twitter by @evleaks, who just last week leaked the image of HTC First as well. It was previously reported that Nokia would be using an aluminium frame for the 928, now it is believed that the device is made using a thinner polycarbonate which allows it to be a bit thinner than the Lumia 920. Verizon is expected to announce the Lumia 928 by the end of this month.
The rumored specs of Verizon Nokia Lumia 928 point towards a 4.5 inch OLED display, a 1.5Ghz dualcore processor with 1GB or RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It is said to be marginally thinner than the 920, 10.2 millimeters to be precise as opposed to the 920′s 10.7 millimeters The device will reportedly support simultaneous voice and data over 4G LTE. Twitter user @evleaks has mostly been right about his leaks, which makes it difficult to doubt the legitimacy of this particular Nokia Lumia 928 image leak.
[Image via Twitter @evleaks]
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-10: Nokia Lumia 928 Headed To Verizon On May 16 For $100
- 2013-05-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Webpage Goes Live Prior To Announcement
- 2013-04-23: Nokia Lumia 928 For Verizon Now Rumored For May Announcement Instead
- 2013-04-21: Images Of Nokia Lumia 928 In Black And White Leaked