Earlier last month, we talked about the possibility of the Samsung Galaxy S4 coming in a Dual SIM version, where it will be known as the Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos. This Dual SIM-enabled smartphone has now arrived in Asia, where it will carry the model number Samsung I9502, and obviously the main difference between the vanilla Galaxy S4 model would be the introduction of another SIM card slot, allowing you to carry two lines theoretically on a single device at any one time.
Other than that, the hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos do seem to be similar to the regular version, where it sports a similar 5-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED display with an Exynos 5 octa-core processor, where each of these cores have been clocked at 1.6GHz a pop. You will also find the following under the hood – 2GB RAM, a PowerVR SGX 544MP3 graphics chipset, a 13-megapixel camera at the back, a 2.1-megapixel front facing camera, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box, amidst other Samsung Smart Features.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active