The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 looks set to be quite the hot ticket item, and so far, this is about what we know about said device. For starters, it has been rumored to come with a starting price tag of an extremely affordable $149, in addition to having an alleged photo of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 leaked out just earlier last week. Of course, there is also the possibility of seeing it arrive in Europe in addition to having different model variants, including one with LTE connectivity support, in addition to having said device go through certification testing already.
Well, it seems that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has already been confirmed, where a bunch of SM devices have been spotted on Samsung’s service page, carrying the codes SM-T210, SMT210R, SM-T210X, SM-T211, SM-T215, SM-T310, SM-T310, SM-T310X, SM-T311, SM-T312 and SM-T315. So far, it seems that the Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) will come in 3G and Wi-Fi models, arriving in week 27 and 24, respectively. All will be revealed in due time, so playing the patience card makes plenty of sense.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support