It looks like that guy who had a truck filled with Samsung Galaxy S4s that was supposed to drop off the devices over at T-Mobile was also in charge of getting those phones over to Sprint as they have just announced the Galaxy S4 is being delayed on their network as well.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 was expected to be made available on Sprint’s network starting April 27, but today, Spring says due to “unexpected inventory challenges from Samsung,” they’ll be slightly delayed with their full product launch. As a result of this delay, Sprint says they expect to make the Galaxy S4 available for purchase on their website as well as Telesales on Saturday, April 27, although its Sprint retail stores and “other channels” will be receiving their devices “as inventory becomes available.”
We’ve reached out to Sprint to see if they could confirm a timeframe as to when its customers can expect to have a Samsung Galaxy S4 in their hand since their statement was a tad vague and didn’t necessarily give an exact date. They responded by saying those who pre-ordered the device may be in luck as they’ll be trying their absolute best to get the Galaxy S4 to those customers by Saturday, April 27.
All we know is whoever the dude is who was in charge of Galaxy S4 deliveries is going to get a serious talking to when he gets back to the Samsung offices.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-07-09 Sprint Galaxy S4 Receives OTA Support
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-05-01 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders From Best Buy Have Been Delayed
- 2013-04-17 Samsung Galaxy S4 Available On Sprint Starting April 27 For $249.99