It was said that Samsung Galaxy S4 supplies were constrained due to unprecedented global demand, then Sprint went ahead and declared that the smartphone will be delayed on their network. In April, AT&T proudly gloated that it was on track with its Samsung Galaxy S4 launch. It was always known from the start that this carrier will offer the 32GB variant as well, but it wasn’t known when exactly it would do that. A tweet from the official AT&T account confirms that the 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available starting the 10th of May, for $249.99 with a two year contract.
We recently reported that almost half of the on-board storage on a 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 is taken up by pre-loaded apps. Only a little over 8GB of internal storage is left free for the user, in which he or she can install apps or load content such as music, movies and TV shows. The 32GB variant offers greater storage, and no doubt, greater peace of mind. So rejoice if you’ve been putting off buying the 16GB one, AT&T is coming out with the answer to your problems on May 10th.
Next Story: HTC Still Tight-lipped On HTC One For Verizon
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-11-18: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Temporarily Halted
- 2013-11-14: AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-06-19: Samsung Galaxy S4 Available In Red Exclusively On AT&T
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples