Memorial Day weekend is nearly upon us, which means a large number of U.S. retailers will try their best to get you to spend time in their stores rather than enjoying a good barbecue, spending the day at the beach, or sitting in your air-conditioned bedroom playing Skyrim until you can no longer feel your eyeballs. Best Buy is one of those retailers who would like you to keep their employees company during the holiday and will be knocking $50 off the iPhone starting this Sunday.
When Best Buy says “iPhone,” this promotion is good for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 when purchased on a two-year contract on AT&T, Sprint or Verizon. If you can’t make it to your local Best Buy this weekend due to your Memorial Day already being filled with fun and hijinks, there’s no rush as they’ll be running the promotion for four weeks.
The promotion comes at a time where rumors regarding the iPhone 5S have been intensifying, which could very well be the reason why Best Buy would like to get rid of some of its stock of iPhones in order to plan the rumored fall launch of the next iPhone.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- AT&T Discounts iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One By 50% For A Limited Time
- Sprint Rep Denies Selling iPhone To Customer Because His Fingers Are Too Fat
- Apple Online Store Now Offers Free Next-Day Shipping
- Decide.com Price Predictions Service Launches iPhone App
- Follow: best buy, iPhone, iphone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5,
- Seen at: allthingsd