Anthony Burch, a Borderlands writer, apparently leaked the title for the next downloadable content for Borderlands 2. He tweeted a picture earlier today, which has now been removed, that contained a poster in the background with the title of next Borderlands 2 DLC, “Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep.” Gearbox, the developer of popular game has previously confirmed that the next DLC will be releasing towards the end of June. They had not revealed the title when making this announcement, but if this poster is anything to go by, there’s no need for a title announcement now any way.
Gearbox did not want to comment on this leak. It is interesting to note that Gearbox did show off Tiny Tina teasing something for Borderlands 2 at the PAX East conference which took place back in March. Obviously we can’t be too sure until an official announcement is made, but nonetheless, it is pretty evident from the poster seen in this image that the next DLC for Borderlands too is inevitably titled “Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep.” [Image via StealthyBox]
Update: Gearbox has now confirmed that this is indeed the next DLC for Borderlands 2. It will be available on June 25 for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 and $9.99 on the PlayStation 3.
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-10-16: Borderlands 2 Gets In The Halloween Spirit With New DLC On Oct. 22
- 2013-08-28: Borderlands 2 Game Of The Year Edition Confirmed For October 8 Release
- 2013-06-25: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina DLC Now Available On PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- 2013-06-24: NECA Debuts Borderlands 2 'Handsome Jack', 'Psycho Bandit' Masks
- 2013-05-08: Borderlands 2 Receiving New Playable Character 'Krieg The Psycho' On May 14
- 2013-03-26: Borderlands 2 Diamond Plate Loot Chest Offers In-Game, Real-World Goodies