Cricket Wireless has announced today that it will be carrying the Samsung Galaxy S4. In a press release, the carrier has said that this latest flagship Android smartphone will be launched on the 7th of June. The device will be available in Cricket retail stores as well as through the carrier’s online store. The device will be compatible with Cricket’s LTE network which is available in limited markets: Philadelphia and some parts of Nevada, Texas and Arizona.
Cricket will be selling Galaxy S4 for $599.99. Alternatively, customers can pay a $55 down payment and pay the rest in equal monthly instalments. Cricket’s variant of the Galaxy S4 isn’t different from what the other carriers are selling, though it does feature Cricket Muve Music service, which allows users to download songs and ringtones as much as they like without incurring any extra charge on their monthly Android rate plan. So if you’re a current or prospective Cricket customer waiting to pick up the new Samsung Galaxy S4, June 7th is the date you mark on your calendars. While you wait, do read up on our detailed Galaxy S4 review.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before