We’ve seen a number of iOS 7 concepts over the past couple of months which imagined a new contacts app, as well as re-imagining its lock screen, text messaging ability and more. But the newest iOS 7 concept we’ve come across from Simplyzesty’s art director Philip Joyce is one we think you’re going to like the most.
In Joyce’s iOS 7 concept video, he completely re-imagines the lock screen, the default icons in iOS 7 to feature a more simple design and gives some of Apple’s default apps a much needed makeover, although they look similar to Mailbox‘s design. Widgets also make it into Joyce’s iOS 7 concept, which can be extensions of already running applications, such as Apple’s Music, Calendar and Weather applications, while at the same time offering a simple layout to access your iOS’ Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Flight Mode and Brightness settings.
According to a recent rumor, iOS 7 is looking to receive a significant change in its UI. While we doubt many of what Joyce conceptualized for iOS 7, we sure do hope at least some of what he came up with, especially the lock screen, is considered for future version of iOS.RELATED
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- Turn Your iPhone 5C Case Into A Work Of Art With CaseCollage
- iPhone 5S Users Experiencing 'Blue Screen Of Death' Bug [Video]
- iPhone 5C Gets Shot With A .50 Caliber Rifle
- Follow: iOS, iOS 7, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch,
- Seen at: 9to5mac