We’ve seen a number of iOS 7 concepts over the past couple of months which imagined a new contacts app, as well as re-imagining its lock screen, text messaging ability and more. But the newest iOS 7 concept we’ve come across from Simplyzesty’s art director Philip Joyce is one we think you’re going to like the most.
In Joyce’s iOS 7 concept video, he completely re-imagines the lock screen, the default icons in iOS 7 to feature a more simple design and gives some of Apple’s default apps a much needed makeover, although they look similar to Mailbox‘s design. Widgets also make it into Joyce’s iOS 7 concept, which can be extensions of already running applications, such as Apple’s Music, Calendar and Weather applications, while at the same time offering a simple layout to access your iOS’ Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Flight Mode and Brightness settings.
According to a recent rumor, iOS 7 is looking to receive a significant change in its UI. While we doubt many of what Joyce conceptualized for iOS 7, we sure do hope at least some of what he came up with, especially the lock screen, is considered for future version of iOS.
Next Story: Buy The Air Force One Starting At Only $50,000
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2013-09-20 iOS 7 Causes 4-Year-Old Boy To Cry Uncontrollably
- 2013-06-17 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-05-24 iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-04-05 iOS 7 Concept Reimagines Lock Screen, Text Messaging And More
- 2013-03-29 iOS 7 Jailbreak May Already Be In The Works