Lenovo has been introducing a variety of laptops over the past couple of months with its ThinkPad Edge series and ThinkPad T431s. But Lenovo’s ultrabook lineup could certainly use a little more variety, which according to some recently leaked images, it looks like that’s exactly what the company is looking to create with its ThinkPad S3 and ThinkPad S5.
The Lenovo ThinkPad S3 and S5 will feature a 13 and 15-inch display, respectively and could be launched in China by the end of this month. Both the S3 and S5 feature an aluminum case, an island-style keyboard layout, matte displays, and JBL speakers. It seems both the S3 and S5 are expected to come with either a black or silver lid.
Considering Computex is taking place in Taiwan next month, we wouldn’t be surprised if Lenovo chose that show to unveil its ThinkPad S3 and S5 ultrabooks. Until Lenovo decides to unveil both the S3 and S5, we’ll just have to sit back and wait to see what kind of specs they’ll feature as well as their availability.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-01-29 Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Delivers Rugged Computing Solution To Students
- 2013-11-20 Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Makes Its Way Through The FCC
- 2013-09-11 Lenovo Upgrading ThinkPad Series To Include Intel Haswell CPUs
- 2013-09-02 Lenovo ThinkPad T440s And T440 Ultrabooks Unveiled
- 2013-04-11 Lenovo ThinkPad Twist Review (S230U)